Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hey guys.

Been a while.

So as you can see, all of my images are gone.

I think I might've done this. By mistake. Basically I'm an IDIOT when it comes to modern technology and computer stuff. I think I had all of my images saved somehow through google+ and I deactivated that account which has gotten rid of all of my work. Which sucks cuz now you guys and gals, and new comers for that matter, can't see shit.

Needless to say I'm very upset and will figure this out ASAP.

In the meantime, I have started an INSTAGRAM account. (I'm aware that I am late to the game)

Please follow along @zaktoons

There is some new sketchbook work and doodle stuff up there plus some oldies but goodies.

I'm gonna figure this blog thing out, I promise. Till then, thanks for your support and we'll touch base again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment